I was 99.99999% Skeptical-Arun Nijhawan
Do you suffer from Chronic Pain?
Do you have Long COVID symptoms still but can’t get answers?
This episode is for YOU. YOU are not alone.
My guest today is Arun Nijhawan.
Arun was diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease at age 24.
His pain became so debilitating he no longer could play basketball, hike–his pain made it difficult to even walk. His pain was REAL. So was the SOLUTION.
Listen to Part TWO of episode 35: the recovery— where Arun tells his story of how he recovered from Chronic Pain while I tell my OWN story of Long COVID Recovery.
The purpose of today’s episode is for people suffering from Chronic Pain and Long COVID symptoms to feel heard and cared for, to not suffer as much, and find hope once again in the possibility of recovery.
Arun Nijhawan is the co-founder of menda.health— an evidence-based virtual pain recovery program.
Arun suffered from Chronic Pain for 5 long years.
Arun still didn’t have answers despite having the BEST access to medical resources.
Listen to his story of Chronic Pain Recovery.
Arun’s story will blow you away.
Connect with Christine:
Disclaimer: The information and recommendations in this Podcast are only opinions of the host and guests of How Coronavirus Saved My Life Podcast — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/howcoronavirussavedmylife/message
episode 44: the teacher (How Coronavirus is My Greatest Teacher in Miracles) – How Coronavirus Saved My Life
- episode 44: the teacher (How Coronavirus is My Greatest Teacher in Miracles)
- episode 43: the cord (How My Dad's Death Was A Gift To My Healing)
- episode 42: the perspective (How Changing Your Perspective is Healing)
- episode 41: the uncertainty (How to Embrace Uncertainty Rather Than Fearing It)
- episode 40: the injustice (How My Father's Racism Impacted My Childhood)