I was 99.99999% Skeptical-Arun Nijhawan
Do you suffer from Chronic Pain?
Do you have Long COVID symptoms still but can’t get answers?
This episode is for YOU. YOU are not alone.
My guest today is Arun Nijhawan.
Arun was diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease at age 24.
His pain became so debilitating he no longer could play basketball, hike–his pain made it difficult to even walk. His pain was REAL. So was the SOLUTION.
Listen to Part TWO of episode 35: the recovery— where Arun tells his story of how he recovered from Chronic Pain while I tell my OWN story of Long COVID Recovery.
The purpose of today’s episode is for people suffering from Chronic Pain and Long COVID symptoms to feel heard and cared for, to not suffer as much, and find hope once again in the possibility of recovery.
Arun Nijhawan is the co-founder of menda.health— an evidence-based virtual pain recovery program.
Arun suffered from Chronic Pain for 5 long years.
Arun still didn’t have answers despite having the BEST access to medical resources.
Listen to his story of Chronic Pain Recovery.
Arun’s story will blow you away.
Connect with Christine:
Disclaimer: The information and recommendations in this Podcast are only opinions of the host and guests of How Coronavirus Saved My Life Podcast — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/howcoronavirussavedmylife/message
episode 38: the memory (How My Dad's Alcoholism Impacted My Childhood Memories) – How Coronavirus Saved My Life
- episode 38: the memory (How My Dad's Alcoholism Impacted My Childhood Memories)
- episode 37, part two: the gift (How Spirituality Plays a Positive Role in Mental Health Recovery with Dr. Jack Perkins)
- episode 37, part one: the gift (How Spirituality Plays a Positive Role in Mental Health Recovery with Dr. Jack Perkins)
- episode 36: the story (Our Childhood Story Created By Broken People)
- episode 35: the recovery (Ways to Recover from Chronic Pain and Long COVID with Arun Nijhawan, PART TWO)