Do you suffer from Chronic Pain? Do you have Long COVID symptoms?
This episode is for YOU.
Per the CDC, Nearly 1 in 5 still have long COVID symptoms. A Medscape article predicts Long COVID could cost the economy TRILLIONS.
My guest today is Arun Nijhawan. Arun was diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease at age 24. His pain became so debilitating he no longer could play basketball, hike–his pain made it difficult to even walk. His pain was REAL. So was the SOLUTION.
Listen to Part One of today’s episode where Arun tells his journey of Chronic Pain Recovery while I tell my OWN story of Long COVID recovery.
The purpose of today’s episode is for people suffering from Chronic Pain and Long COVID symptoms tofeel heard and cared for.
Arun Nijhawan is the co-founder of menda.health, an evidence-based virtual pain recovery program. Arun suffered from chronic pain for 5 long years. Arun still didn’t have answers despite having the BEST access to medical resources.
How did he recover from Chronic Pain? How did I recover from Long Covid?
Listen to our similar journey of recovery and healing. YOU are not alone.
- The trillion dollar prediction COST of Long COVID
- Arun’s diagnosis of Degenerative Disc Disease at age 24
- Christine’s Long COVID Symptoms (Brain fog, numbness and tingling in hand, fatigued, sensitive to environment, headaches, short of breathe)
- The cycles and spirals of hopelessness in chronic pain and long covid
- The “thing” that shifted Arun’s Chronic Pain into recovery
- The role of thoughts and emotions
- Modern pain Neuroscience
- Neuroplastic pain
- Tough life experiences priming your nervous system for chronic pain
- Pain Processing Therapy
- Finding hope in the possibility of recovery
Connect with Christine:
Disclaimer: The information and recommendations in this Podcast are only opinions of the host and guests of How Coronavirus Saved My Life Podcast
2022 alcoholism black history month boundaries bullies burnout Childhood chronicpain chronic pain conversation coronavirus embrace evidence based family Father healing healthcare human design journal journey longcovid meditation Mental Health mindbodyconnection mother motherhood narcissist nursepractitioner nursing parenting Podcast polyvagaltheory psychology racism recovery science selfcare selfhelp selflove Spirituality therapy trauma Universe vagusnerve worthiness